So another e3 goes by and we had a really good E3, i really liked what we saw i don't think there was anything mindblowing but there was some stuff there that got me excited for the future. I think MS had the best show they have had in years and it was all about games which i loved but i didnt love every game they showed but there was some interesting stuff but nothing that makes me i need to buy an xbox one right now but also loved the indie stuff they showed was the highlight for me from MS. Then there was EA and that was a miss nothing much to be excited but good to see them talk about the new mass effect and liking the direction there going into. also star wars game looks like its going to look good and the new criterion game sounds interesting. Ubisoft one was a letdown because at the end they always have something mindblowing but this year they didnt. They showed the new assassins creed and this has to be the first one i will be not buying day one to me it just looks the same just with awesome graphics and co-op and after black flag i just think im done with the series. The divison look awesome and still super excited for that game and same as far cry 4 also for some reasons people were dancing and doing pushups...... yeah and there was rainbow six which looks good but nothing amazing but kinda sad we are not getting the previous rainbow six game. Sony had a lot of games and some really exciting stuff but had zzz moments but like ms it was a really good showing from sony and future is looking good.
The 10 Games Im Excited For After E3
10. The Witcher 3
- Each video i see for this game i just get more excited and i never really got into the 2nd game but this game just looks like my jam i can't wait for it very excited for it i even have it preordered it in advanced.
9. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
-OH MY GOD!!!!!! it looks so awesome an older drake and the creative leads of the last of us i am so pumped for this game and i can't wait, also the first 3 is one of my fav trilogys of all time so im a big uncharted fan and sounds like this could be the end of drake i am very interested in this game.
8. LittleBigPlanet 3
- Wow im super excited i have loved the series and can't wait for the 3rd and its awesome that we ar getting new characters and can't wait to use them in the game.
7. Far Cry 4
-Big Fan Of The series but 3 was a game i really loved and 4 just looks its just up everything from 3 really can't wait to play this game.
6. Batman Arkham Knight
- WOW!!!! the gameplay just looks amazing and i can't wait to play because this really looks like gotham city but also gotham looks so huge could be the biggest open world game i have seen.
5. The Order: 1886
- Since the start i have been interested in this game i have loved the gameplay but i really like the story there telling but the monsters in this game is something i really like and excited to fight against in this game.
4. Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain
- I was really dreading this game but the trailers have been really exciting but now i have come around to be super excited for this game and the new trailer would be the best trailer from E3 i loved it and i have the song from the trailer but it just looks like another awesome MGS story there going to tell. Still wish they had the original snake voice actor doing it but what are you going to do.
3. The Division
- Um wow the more i see of this game the more i want to play and this E3 really sold me on this game im really getting out of FPS and i am loving my third person shooters and this looks like it is doing an awesome job at that.
2. No man's Land
- Um wow just wow this looks amazing i wished i could have seen more but just going off and exploring just sounds awesome but colours and the planets also animals walking around just look insane.
- After E3 trailer this looked really good but i was starting to get excited the more i saw of it then i played the alpha and wow i loved it and i also played the beeta for hardline which i didnt like that much but thought this was just amazing and can't wait to play the full game.
Other Games Im Excited For:
Infamous First light - The dlc looks awesome and one of the best characters from the main game is the focus that is awesome and you dont need to full game to play well that is awesome.
Valiant Hearts -Wow i have not been pay attettion to this game but this trailer got me and now i must own this game.
Zelda - The wii-u hasnt interested me that much and never been a zelda fan but after that video i really want this game.
Grim Fandango - I only played a little bit of this game on the pc and loved and can't wait to play this on the vita.
Cuphead - Wow love the style of this game.
Inside - I think i can wait for this game to come to the ps4 but i really wanna play this game.
Rise Of The Tomb Raider - Wish we got gameplay but just to have a new tomb raider is awesome and also not sure about the name.
Mass Effect - Yeah im excited even though we didnt get much and sounds like we are getting new characters which makes me happy.
Oddworld: New N Tasty - Still excited to play it.
Ori And The Blind Forrest - Wow just wow another indie game i really wanna play on the xbox one.
Road Not Taken - Another indie game i am excited for.
Sunset Overdrive - This game looks like so much fun.
Bloodborne - Wow this game looks grusome and im excited for it.
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Another trailer and i dont know much about it but it looks and sounds awesome.